Essex new developments on Korter
Relocating to Essex may seem like a tedious task. However, Korter provides an exceptional collection of tools that will guide you through the best of Essex new developments.
What do you need to know about new developments in Essex?
While looking for new developments in Essex, the most important things to consider are location, ownership type, and stage of construction.
- Location: Essex offers a wide variety of dwellings. For daily commuters, it is better to choose a town like Purfleet or Basildon that boast incredible transport connections to central London. Those who aim to escape the hustle and bustle of the city can choose a more secluded village, set in the countryside.
- Ownership type: New developments for sale in Essex are available in one of 2 ownership types: Freehold and Leasehold. While purchasing a freehold means that the property, as well as the ground it’s built on, belong to you, leaseholds only provide ownership for a fixed period of time. However, most developers offer long-term deals, ranging from 90 to 999 years, to ensure that you don’t have to think about the lease running out.
- Construction progress: While looking for developments in Essex, it is important to check the construction stage. If your intention is to move into your new property right away, make sure that the construction has been finished. Nevertheless, if you are in no hurry, it may be a good idea to consider buying an off-plan property as it saves you money, making it a great way to invest.
Why buy an apartments in the new developments in Essex?
Seeing as house prices in London aren’t dropping, people have been opting for new developments in Essex more and more often since they are much more affordable, compared to the capital’s equivalents.
Further benefits of relocating to Essex include:
- Amazing schools: The county is an excellent place to raise children. There is no need to worry about their education as schools in Colchester, Chelmsford, and Southend-on-sea are among the best in the United Kingdom. Some of the most respected educational institutions in the area include Colchester Royal Grammar and Southend High School for Girls.
- Stunning beaches: England isn’t particularly known for being the best place to lead a beach lifestyle. However, Essex’s ‘Sunshine coast’ accommodates a stunning collection of Blue Flag beaches, where you can relax and enjoy spectacular views over the sea.
- Gourmands’ haven: Essex is packed with astounding dining options, including Michelin-starred restaurants, top gastropubs, and authentic eateries. The Colchester and Mersea Islands oysters are definitely a must-try.
- Rich heritage: Steeped in history, Essex has preserved plenty of beautiful landmarks. Some of the most notable places are the original Roman walls of Colchester and the Norman-period Mountfitchet Castle.
What are the most popular towns with new developments in Essex?
People prefer searching new developments in towns of North Essex that are well-connected to central London.
The list of the most sought-after locations in Essex includes:
- Chelmsford: Boasting a City status, Chelmsford combines great commuter links to London and numerous green spaces. In addition, Bond Street is home to wonderful retail facilities that are sure to satisfy every shopaholic’s appetite.
- Colchester: The former Roman fortress, Colchester is a perfect place for young families. Apart from historic landmarks, the town provides great family amenities such as the Colchester Zoo and the spectacular Firstsite Art Gallery, coupled with excellent educational institutions.
- Purfleet: Perfect for daily commuters, an average journey time from Purfleet Station to Liverpool Street Station is only 33 minutes. The town provides a tranquil place away from the hustle and bustle of London while also benefiting from incredible transport connections.
Where to find new developments in Essex?
Korter provides a convenient platform to quickly find new developments in Essex. Moreover, to narrow down your search results, there is a wide array of filters such as price, location, and the number of rooms.