New developments in Kent
Kent new developments attract people that seek peaceful surroundings away from the hustle and bustle but still need excellent transport links to central London and beyond.
Further benefits of relocating to Kent include:
- Wonderful outdoors: Known as the “Garden of England”, Kent is home to two Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty: the North Downs and the Weald. Plenty of ancient woodlands and farmlands embellish the county, making it a mesmerizing place to live.
- Transport links: Part of the commuter belt, Kent is a great area to recharge after a long day in London. The M20 and M2 connect Folkestone, Maidstone, Ashford, and Canterbury to the bustling capital, while trains from the county arrive right at Victoria and Charing Cross.
- Outstanding schools: Kent is home to some of the best private schools in the United Kingdom such as Walthamstow School in Sevenoaks, Tonbridge School, and the girls-only Benenden School. In addition, the county accommodates an impressive collection of high-performing grammar schools, including Invicta Grammar School and Dartford Grammar School.
- Best pubs: Drenched in English culture, Kent offers a wide array of traditional gastropubs, including Victorian, Tudor, or even older buildings that create a unique atmosphere, coupled with amazing food.
What are the most popular towns with new developments in Kent?
The most in-demand towns with new developments in Kent are the seaside ones as well as more cosmopolitan options that are closer to London.
The list of the most popular locations in Kent include:
- Canterbury: Technically a city, Canterbury is known to many as the home of Chaucer's “Canterbury Tales”. However, this market town presents a perfect balance for families and students, combining highly-rated educational institutions, cultural activities, and historic landmarks, surrounded by lush greenery.
- Royal Tunbridge Wells: The historic spa town is placed in the very heart of the splendid High Weald Area. The affluent spirit of the town provides numerous top-notch schools, stylish shops, high-end restaurants, and beautifully landscaped green spaces. In addition, direct trains from Royal Tunbridge Wells bring you to central London in less than an hour.
- Ashford: The market town benefits from high-speed trains that reach London within 40 minutes, making it an appealing option for daily commuters. Moreover, Ashford is packed with an abundance of shops and restaurants. Also, nature lovers will be delighted to find out that the wonderful North Downs are in close proximity to the town.
Where to find new developments in Kent?
Korter helps you find new developments in Kent in no time at all, providing you with the best options with the aid of different filters such as price and location.